Stop by Cellar Bar for American classics in a casual setting. Our restaurant features burgers, pizzas and other handheld favorites from noon to midnight. Join us on game day for signature cocktails and craft beers or elevate your next meeting with a custom menu from our expert chefs.Learn More
Ride our elevator to the 12th floor and find the NYC skyline. Our 5,000-square-foot Savanna Rooftop doubles as a bar and restaurant, offering exotic mezcals and tapas-inspired small plates. Unwind among colorful murals, eucalyptus furniture and 360-degree views of Long Island City.Learn More
CULTIVATE A TASTE with our nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife
Long Island City is one subway stop from Manhattan, but world-class dining and nightlife is just down the street. Join us for handmade baked goods, fall-off-the-bone barbeque, bold Indian spices and a wide selection of bars. For late-night entertainment, consider Laughing Devil Comedy Club, The Secret Theatre and others. When you stay on this side of the East River, you become a part of our trendy, fast-growing neighborhood.
Eat Like a Local in LIC
Connect with our community when you visit local cafés, coffeeshops, bakeries and barbeques. Z NYC Hotel is down the street from late-night Indian fare and rooftop Asian-fusion cuisine. Walk to Tom Cat Bakery, the official bread purveyor of James Beard House, and fall in love with Lady M, our renowned confectionery serving handmade cakes.
Stroll Our Area
Explore big-name breweries, dive bars and everything in-between. Our LIC nightlife is active, hip and spread out, which is why many guests choose Long Island City over congested areas such as Midtown Manhattan. Z NYC Hotel is walking distance to eclectic lounges, nightclubs, wine bars, pubs and more.
LIC Dining Spots We Love
- M. Wells: Located in a LIC converted auto-body shop, this Québécois-accented take on the classic steakhouse from Hugue Dufour and Sarah Obraitis presents terrific chops as big as your head from a wood-burning grill in the open kitchen.
- Cellar Bar: American nouveau cuisine.
- Bierocracy: Unique place to drink, eat and meet in an “old world” communal beer hall atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone.
- Il Falco: Classic Italian dishes and pastas (with gluten-free choices).
- Tournesol: Queens’ best French Bistro.
- Blend: A mix of dishes incorporating rich Latin American culture fused together.
- Corner Bistro: Bohemian burger bar.
- Madera: Casual Bistro serving Cuban steak and seafood.
- Casa Enrique: *Michelin Rated Casual cantina serving up refined Mexican classics and cocktails.
- Manetta’s: A fireplace adds a homey touch to this longtime Italian joint with a basic menu and brick-oven pizzas.
- Manducatis: Fine Italian cooking from this family restaurant.
- Maiella: Sophisticated waterfront bar and restaurant crafting contemporary Italian dishes and cocktails.
- Shi: Pan-Asian eatery in a high-rise restaurant with Manhattan skyline views.
- Café Henri: Quaint and classic haunt specializing in crêpes and other classic French plates.
- Bella Via: Coal-oven pizza and Italian specialties.
- Dutch Kills Centraal (LIC): More than a pub with a history, we believe in the finest quality food and drink, sustainable furnishings, and an original bar and floor tiles dating back to the 1940’s.
- LIC Market (LIC): An intimate market and eatery serving local and international artisanal fare.
- John Brown BBQ: John Brown Smokehouse was founded with the goal of bringing the freshest Kansas City style BBQ to the people of Long Island City.
- LIC Flea & Market: LIC Flea & Food is the largest outdoor artisan market in Queens County. The market is open rain or shine every Saturday and Sunday from 10am-6pm.