Z NYC Hotel is perfectly situated between major movie studios and production houses that fuel the New York City entertainment industry. Whether you're coming to town with a production group to film at Kaufman Astoria Studios or you're doing onsite shoots in Manhattan or Brooklyn, our central location and stunning views make us the obvious hotel choice in Long Island City.
Learn more about Studios in & around Long Island City
- Kaufman Astoria Studios: As a National Historic Landmark, KAS has been making movies and TV shows since 1920. The home of Sesame Street, KAS is the filming location for movies like Eat Pray Love, Doubt, The Taking of Pelham 123, The Pink Panther, Ransom, Carltio’s Way, Scent of Woman, The Age of Innocence, and The Cotton Club.
- Windmill Studios NYC (North Brooklyn): Film and Photography Studio on Kingsland Ave.
- Riverfront Studios (North Brooklyn): Riverfront Studios (North Brooklyn).
- SIlvercup Studios: NYC's most iconic film studio with three locations that currently produce such hits as Pose, Succession, The Deuce, Madame Secretary, and Elementary.
- Steiner Studios (North Brooklyn): Steiner Studios is the largest US film and television production studio complex outside of Hollywood. It is located on 20 acres within the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Steiner Studios is home to ten sound stages, totaling 131,000 square feet.